There’s a plethora of test, one day internationals and T20 events to appreciate this summer. Whilst relishing a match, why settle for a standard ticket and experience when you could savour competitively priced luxurious cricket hospitality packages through leading sports hospitality providers including DTB Sports and Events?
For pleasure or business marketing, taking in a cricket match is a fine way to spend a day; interacting face to face is an invaluable resource in the digital age. Private parties are always welcome and corporate hospitality guests will assuredly impress their guests and secure R.O.I.
ODI’s, test cricket and T20 events against Pakistan took place in the spring. From 13th June until the end of June 2018 England played Australia at several iconic grounds around the country so everyone had the chance to enjoy exceptional cricket skills by the world’s leading players.
This July and August England plays India across all competition types and again, around the country so whether you’re closer to Headingly or Lords, the Kia Oval, Cardiff, the Ageas Bowl, Trent Bridge or Old Trafford, take in an exhilarating match that’s easily within reach.
3rd ODI: England versus India, Headingly, Leeds 17th July 2018.
DTB Sports and Events Carnegie Pavilion package includes:
- Premium viewing hospitality facility.
- Cushioned balcony seats located behind the bowler’s arm.
- Champagne reception.
- Light brunch on arrival.
- Three-course dinner.
- Full complimentary bar.
- A souvenir gift.
- Car parking (1 per 4 guests)
1st Test: England versus India, Edgbaston, Birmingham 1-4th August 2018
DTB Sports and Events cricket hospitality Aylesford Boxes package includes:
- Breakfast offering.
- Match seats on your own private balcony outside of the box.
- Superb side-on view of the wicket.
- 3-course dining experience.
- Formal seated dining.
- Afternoon tea.
- Complimentary bar – selected, beers, wines and soft drinks.
- Dedicated hostess service.
- Match day programme included: 1 per 2 guests.
5th Test: England versus India, Kia Oval, London 7-10th September 2018
DTB Sports and Events cricket hospitality Montpelier Club package includes:
- Hot and cold breakfast offering.
- Elevated views of the ground.
- Positioned to the side of the player’s changing rooms.
- Waiter service to your match seats.
- Luxury padded match seats.
- Three course à la carte lunch.
- Champagne and cocktails.
- Complimentary bar.
- Traditional afternoon tea.
Did you know?
- T20 is less formal than the other forms of cricket; spectators are invited to get excited.
- ODI’s have a limit of 50 overs per innings; one innings per team.
- Test matches are played by teams of 11, with 4 innings normally over 4-5 days.
- Test rankings on 3rd June 2018: India had a number 1 ranking with 3499 points after 28 matches, England were 5th with 3772 points after 39 matches. England were 1st for ODI’s and India 2nd. For T20’s England were in 5th place, India in 3rd, Pakistan 1st.
- Lords, in its first location at Dorset Fields, was opened in 1787, and the MCC was created.
- Plans for the new Compton and Edrich stands at Lords were released in June 2018.
This summer, treat yourself and your guests to a special cricket hospitality experience that inspires.