Whether you call it to table tennis or Ping-Pong, the choice of the racket is essential. This decision can change your game and bring it to another level. However, it is not easy to choose between all available models.
The First Thing
First, there are outdoor racquets that are meant to stay outdoors, they are not very efficient, and they have to withstand adverse weather. On the other hand, we find the traditional wooden rackets, the performances are increased, but we must take care of them. We will be interested in this second category of rackets. A visit to http://pingpongdevotion.com/ makes the best options now.
- The coatings used are of utmost importance, and they are mostly responsible for the final characteristics of the racket. Namely the power, control or quality of the effects.
- After testing, we have selected four table tennis rackets to help you make the right choice.
- The quality of its wood coupled with carbon fibres makes it a racket of great robustness and extraordinary power. It is lightweight, which gives it great manoeuvrability and allows lightning returns.
Its special treatment allows for a lot of effect and control, it excels in all compartments of the game, both for offensive play as for defence. Note that this Ping-Pong racket is slightly more oriented for the attack, but in fact, it is dominant in all areas.
The High Note
- Its price is a bit high, but when you see the rendering and materials used, it is justified. Its only real weak point is the necessary adaptation time, it offers so many possibilities, that you will have to adapt before exploiting its full potential. It is more of a flip side of the coin than a real flaw.
- If you are looking for the best table tennis racket, you know what you have to buy; it’s a guarantee to play at your best.
- This racket represents an excellent compromise. It has characteristics quite close to the best rackets while costing two to three times less expensive. Its price is slightly higher than the rackets first price we advise, but we feel a real difference, you can keep much longer during your progress.
Expect to be surprised. This table tennis racquet has exceptional coatings for its price, the level of control and the effects it provides are excellent. In these areas, it has nothing to envy too much more expensive models.
His weak point will be a lack of power
But as the saying goes: without control the power is nothing.In our opinion, it is better to have a racket with good control and sound effects for a beginner. You are in a phase of learning gestures. You will see the result of your efforts with trajectories and rebounds that improve. You will add the power in the second time.